Play Tester (Freelancer)- m/f/d
As a Play Tester (on a freelance basis) (m/f/d) you will remotely help our QA Team on a session-by-session basis to test new features or changes in our games in active development.
Before applying, please note that this position is not a permanent full time or part time employment position!
- Apply for our time-limited QA sessions as a play tester. We will notify you about our upcoming tests.
- Work thoroughly and responsibly through guided testing sessions to confirm changes, reproduce bugs or test new features.
- Work through provided testing instructions during sessions or on your own until a deadline.
- Deliver results reliably and on-time so that our QA team can notify our developers to fix issues with the games.
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn
- Experience and the ability to focus on detailed tests
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Expertise in Excel, Word etc.
- Experience and ability to work effectively with remote teams, with changing priorities
- And a lot of passion for games!
- Experience in games
- Prior experience in beta testing
What we offer:
- Test from the comfort of your home in short testing sessions (1-4h)
- Voluntary workload – If a test sounds uninteresting, you don’t need to participate! You receive a small compensation for every session you complete.
- Low workload – Since you will be taking part in short play tests, this is the perfect side activity for anyone who has lots of time to spare and loves games.