Senior Payment Manager (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Senior Payment Manager (m/f/d)
• Lead certification effort for new payment product functionality with payment service providers
• Serve as project liaison between the gamigo group and payment service providers
• Review Payment service providers technical specs
• Define product requirements, create user stories, define acceptance criteria for payment use cases
• Lead analysis, develop product requirements, manage scope and create test cases
• Manage the product roadmap, maintain and prioritize product backlog
• Educate and evangelize payments within organization
• Review rule changes ( brands/industry ), assess impact and define solution to address the gaps
• Set the KPIs and ensure we have all the metrics needed
• Manage relationships and coordinating work between different teams at different locations
• Manage the relationship with with external Payment Service Providers (negotating contracts, conditions, promotions etc.)
• In charge of the Cash Shop Management (handling the Pricing, Packages, Design, Visibility and Usability)
• Ensures project deliverables, goals and milestones are achieved
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field
• Master’s preferred, or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
• 3 - 5 years of experience working im Bereich Payment and in working with Payment Service Providers
• Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
• Proven ability to work on multiple projects and initiatives in a fast paced environment.
• Strong sense of urgency
• Familiarity with Payments Industry operations and processes
• Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives. In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.