Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d)
- You are responsible for the comprehensive support for an MMORPG with emphasis on content, monetarization and marketing
- You define the strategic roadmap for the game
- You will work closely with the community team, the game developers, marketing and other departments
- You analyze key figures, identify optimization opportunities and development possible improvements and problem solutions
- You are responsible fort he planning of sales and promotions to increase the long-term success of the game
- You are responsible for developing the required game content and maintaining a good relationship, for its implementation by external and internal partners.
- You have a strong interest in and enthusiasm for online games (especially MMORPG’s), also privately
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics, business informatics, media or in a similar fields of study
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in product management, production or similar, preferably in the gaming industry
- You have a high affinity for numbers as well as organisational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Basic understanding of technology/IT would be an advantage
- You have experience in monetizing Free to Play MMOs, ideally you have already successfully launched a game.
- Fluent written and spoken English is required. Knowledge of German language is an advantage
- You are committed and motivated to promote the product independently and solution-oriented
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives. In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.