OFFICE MANAGER (F/M/D)
GAMEVIL COM2US Europe GmbH provides localization, marketing, community management, customer support and game operations services for a wide selection of mobile games, published by our parent companies GAMEVIL and COM2US. We service all of Europe, Russia and the Middle East from our office in Berlin, Germany. Our group’s headquarters is located in Seoul, South Korea, with further international offices in the USA, Japan, China and Southeast Asia.
As a major mobile gaming publisher, our portfolio is diverse: Summoners War is a top-grossing mobile RPG, consistently ranking in the top-10 grossing charts in France and Germany. We also work with major international licenses and IP: Major League Baseball and NBA are our partners, we have some of the best golf and fishing games in the market and are working together with developer Slightly Mad Studios on the mobile version of PROJECT CARS. We have also partnered with Activision and recently published Skylanders: Ring of Heroes.
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our team as Office Manager to support our team of 45+ people in Berlin Mitte. You will keep our kitchen well-stocked, book our travel, organize team-events and help with all kinds of daily tasks. This position can be full-time or part-time, is based in Berlin, Germany, and available immediately.
- Create a fun, positive, and safe working place
- Coordinate appointments with external service providers for Office Management
- Process internal post (receipt, sending, tracking, parcel service)
- Maintain a high standard of organization in the office
- Facilitate necessary repairs and build outs in the office
- Vendor management (cleaners, repairs, electricians etc)
- Welcome guests, answer the door, and accept mail
- Prepare meeting rooms
- Management of internal wiki (confluence)
- Maintain all office supplies (stationary, appliances, food, drinks)
- Manage travel bookings and arrangements
- Organize celebrations (birthdays, employee breakfast, etc.
Experience and skills required
- Proven 1-2 years of experience as an Office Manager or similar role
- You are able to multitask a variety of projects and pay attention to the details all while keeping a positive attitude!
- Very good organization, coordination and prioritization skills
- A creative attitude towards problem solving
- Exceptionally strong ownership and “can-do” attitude, requiring little guidance
- Excellent understanding and communication skills in both English and German (verbal and written), other languages (especially French, Russian or Korean) a big plus
- Gaming experience a big plus
What we offer
- Truly international working environment with a lot of autonomy
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Fresh fruit, drinks and coffee
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume with email title “Office Manager” firstname.lastname@example.org.