(Junior) QA Coordinator (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Münster at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a (Junior) QA Coordinator (m/f/d)
As (Junior) QA Coordinator (m/f/d) you have a passion for games, a talent for finding bugs and great organizational skills.
- Testing all our games to find issues in them before release and producing bug reports
- Supporting the QA team and coordinating the colleagues within the team
- Maintain, improve, and establish protocols to further optimise the QA processes
- Collaborating and communicating multiple leads and stakeholders and with the Designers, Artists, and Programmers to improve the overall experience by suggesting improvements and changes
- Offering constant feedback to ensure our games achieve their potential
- Experience and/or or passion for “hands-on” bug reporting within the gaming industry and/or full-cycle Quality Assurance experience
- Experience testing server dependant applications
- Experience handling external testers
- A methodical, scientific and analytical mindset
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in playing MMO games
- Passion for games, the industry and next-generation technology across multiple platforms
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- You are a team player and have a strong hands-on mentality
- Technical Background or knowledge in software and games development
- Experience working with multiple Platforms (Desktop, Mobile, Consoles)
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives. In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.