Graphic Designer (m/f/d))
Adspree media (formerly SevenGames Network, part of the gamigo group) is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful marketing and user acquisition for games publishers.
We are passionate about gaming and believe in the power of quality and marketing innovations. It is our mission to help our partner turn great games into a commercial success story.
We are looking for an all-rounder Graphic Designer (m/f/d) to support our marketing and operations teams.
- Work on the current brand identity whenever needed with changes or improved solutions
- Make mockups and design visually appealing solutions for b2b and b2c websites
- Transfer ideas and concepts into an intuitive user experience
- Work with other team members in order to create solutions for all graphical requirements
- Design modern templates for our presentations that communicate the idea of our company
- Create graphics for web and printed content
- Bachelor or master degree in Graphic design or similar
- Proven corporate experience
- Self-organization, Autonomy and entrepreneurial spirit
- Skilled in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to work smoothly in a fast-paced international environment
- You speak English fluently; German skills are a plus
What we offer:
- A fast-paced and international work environment in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to make your mark on your role and help define the company’s processes and tools
- Flexible working hours
- Top location, free drinks, company events
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.