(Junior) Game Tester (f/m/d)
Three years ago in a student flat in Karlsruhe we dreamed of becoming the most player-centric games developer in the world. Fast forward to 2019: We’re now a team of more than 100 people in our studio in Kreuzberg, Berlin, and our two mobile games ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’ have reached more than 100 million global downloads.
Our vision remains, and we want you to become a part of it! Help us in bringing joy to the people who love our games and join a company that has plenty of fun while doing so.
(Junior) Game Tester (f/m/d)
We are looking for people who love working in cross-department teams in a fast-paced environment with Agile methodology. Working closely with our developers and UX/UI designers, you will form part of our ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ QA team, reporting to the QA Lead.
- Create, update and execute manual tests of our games
- Testing of the latest dev-versions with the help of test plans
- Analyze and summarise functioning and non-functioning aspects of the game
- Write detailed bug reports and work closely with developers, Game Design and Community Management
- Maintain high-quality standards of testing and bug reports
- Analyze the root-cause of bugs and contribute to possible solutions
- Ensure the best possible gameplay experience for our 70 million players all over the world
- Prior experience in software testing
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Great communication skills
- Detail-oriented and well-structured work approach
- Excellent command of the English language
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Prior experience with game testing will be considered an asset
- Basic programming skills a plus
- Understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Avid interest in different technology related fields
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you:
- Profit Share - Full-time employees get to financially profit from our company share/stock option program
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones of your choice, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too:
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - To celebrate a key company milestone we went to Tenerife on a company holiday - and this year we are going to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60