(Junior) AdOps Analyst (f/m/d)
Three years ago in a student flat in Karlsruhe we dreamed of becoming the most player-centric games developer in the world. Fast forward to 2019: We’re now a team of more than 100 people in our studio in Kreuzberg, Berlin, and our two mobile games ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’ have reached more than 100 million global downloads.
Our vision remains, and we want you to become a part of it! Help us in bringing joy to the people who love our games and join a company that has plenty of fun while doing so.
(Junior) AdOps Analyst (f/m/d)
If you enjoy analyzing data, executing tests, serving as the key point of contact for essential relationships, and delivering key insights with a strong attention to detail, then this is the job for you.
You will be working in a small team, reporting directly to the Head of AdOps, and manage our main source of revenue, in-game video ads. This position plays a key role in maintaining the upward trajectory of the studio and is a steady mix of operational and analytical work.
Success in the role is assured if the candidate brings curiosity, enthusiasm, diligence, and an appetite for the full responsibility of the position.
- Hand-On management and maintenance of our #1 revenue source (in-game video ads)
- Monitor monetization performance to ensure goals are hit
- Reporting/analysis of various KPI’s to help refine the strategy and achieve growth
- Follow industry trends and developments to assist in Planning of ad-related strategy and roadmap
- Work with partners and their dashboards to set up our in-game ads
- Assisting with ad quality concerns/problems and QA
- Basic programmatic partner management (testing/implementation/maintenance), as well as compliance
- Communication to internal and external stakeholders
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 1-3 Years experience in a related field (games, advertising, analytics, etc.)
- Strong analytical scales and a detail-oriented mindset.
- Familiarity with Excel concepts such as VLOOKUP, INDEXMATCH, etc.
- Experience with Google Ad Manager, ironSource, Fyber, Mopub, or similar services
- Prior experience in mobile games will be considered an asset
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you:
- Profit Share - Full-time employees get to financially profit from our company share/stock option program
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones of your choice, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too:
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - To celebrate a key company milestone we went to Tenerife on a company holiday - and this year we are going to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60