Business Intelligence Developer (f/m/d)
Three years ago in a student flat in Karlsruhe we dreamed of becoming the most player-centric games developer in the world. Fast forward to 2019: We’re now a team of more than 100 people in our studio in Kreuzberg, Berlin, and our two mobile games ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’ have reached more than 100 million global downloads.
Our vision remains, and we want you to become a part of it! Help us in bringing joy to the people who love our games and join a company that has plenty of fun while doing so.
Business Intelligence Developer (f/m/d)
If you enjoy bringing insight by providing cutting edge technologies, data visualizations and working with that information to understand your customers, then this is the job for you.
Your will be working with a small agile team of Data Engineers and Data Analysts to create, maintain and propose new data visualization tools and technologies to enrich the way our company gains insight every day.
- You will be the primary point of contact when someone needs access to data.
- Own and control end-user data exposure, transformation, and processing from various sources.
- Propose, prototype, build, and maintain Business Intelligence and Self-Service Analytics tools for Product and Marketing Stakeholders.
- Conceptualize, design and implement ETL processes and data pipelines to integrate internal and external data sources.
- Inform and educate data users with reliable, trustworthy data in a user friendly manner.
- Communication with Third Party data providers regarding availability, quality, and access of their accessible information
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher (Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science, etc.)
- 1-3 Years experience in a related field (games, advertising, analytics, technology, etc.)
- Previous experience using Data Visualisation Tools such as; Looker, Tableau or similar
- Professional experience with at least Python, R or similar
- Strong SQL-like skills in an enterprise data environment, such as Snowflake, Hive, Teradata or Vertica
- Previous experience within a Free to Play Games studio
- An interest in machine learning, data science, business intelligence, and data technologies.
- Previous experience integrating third party APIs to a data pipeline.
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you:
- Profit Share - Full-time employees get to financially profit from our company share/stock option program
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones of your choice, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too:
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - To celebrate a key company milestone we went to Tenerife on a company holiday - and this year we are going to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60