(Junior) HR Generalist (f/m/d)
Three years ago in a student flat in Karlsruhe we dreamed of becoming the most player-centric games developer in the world. Fast forward to 2019: We’re now a team of more than 100 people in our studio in Kreuzberg, Berlin, and our two mobile games ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’ have reached more than 100 million global downloads.
Our vision remains, and we want you to become a part of it! Help us in bringing joy to the people who love our games and join a company that has plenty of fun while doing so.
(Junior) HR Generalist (f/m/d)
If you love all tasks people related and making a workplace great, then this is the right job for you.
Sometimes referred to as Human Resource Officer or Human Resource Specialist, as an HR Generalist you support the team starting with the first steps during onboarding and help to facilitate an environment where everyone feels comfortable throughout their career. On a daily basis you will be in contact with all of the management and be responsible for setting up important legal documents and assist managers with your own experience in people matters. With your personality and company insight, you are known as the go-to person for HR matters while at the same time shaping a culture of reliability, trust and engagement.
- Consulting and service for management in questions of daily employee relations
- Supporting the HR department in implementing programs to improve employee satisfaction
- Onboarding employees including welcoming presentation and introduction to tools
- Improving processes and support leads in onboarding new employees
- Preparation and administration of employment contracts and benefits
- Responsible for payrolls
- Prior experience in working with PowerPoint and Excel
- Be a great team player, working with multiple people within the business
- Have great communication skills and the ability to communicate with people across all levels
- Strong attention to detail
- Organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks at one time, ensuring that they are completed efficiently and to a high standard
- Great time management with the ability to prioritize
- Fluent in German
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you:
- Profit Share - Full-time employees get to financially profit from our company share/stock option program
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones of your choice, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too:
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - To celebrate a key company milestone we went to Tenerife on a company holiday - and this year we are going to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60