HR Director (f/m/d)
Three years ago in a student flat in Karlsruhe we dreamed of becoming the most player-centric games developer in the world. Fast forward to 2019: We’re now a team of more than 100 people in our studio in Kreuzberg, Berlin, and our two mobile games ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’ have reached more than 100 million global downloads.
Our vision remains, and we want you to become a part of it! Help us in bringing joy to the people who love our games and join a company that has plenty of fun while doing so.
HR Director (f/m/d)
We are looking for an experienced HR Director to join our Leadership team. If you love all tasks people related and making a workplace great, then this is the right job for you.
You will report to the CEO and will manage the operational functions of our People Operations department, to ensure an exceptional employee experience. As the director of our People Operations department, you will be in charge of all things HR and people-related, working with every internal team to scale growth within the company. This is a unique opportunity to be a part of day-to-day decision-making, while also working on building strategic growth within the firm.
- Manage all aspects of People Operations, by defining, implementing, and optimizing processes and policies that are in-line with our culture
- Establish an internal communication strategy to ensure organizational initiatives and projects are successfully communicated to employees and stakeholders
- Work with internal team leads to identify performance and engagement benchmarks and incentives for employees while helping to plan talent and team structure moving towards the future
- Partner with the Finance Team to plan and track resources on a yearly and monthly basis
- Partner with our Legal Team to define and monitor compliance
- Advocate for the employee experience across all offices and departments
- Hire, coach, and develop People Operations members to reach their maximum potential
- Be a role model for your team by demonstrating a strong service mentality
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in HR/Office Operations in an international environment
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of HR administration and regulations, including current employment laws
- Proven experience leading senior team members
- Prior success with designing scalable HR programs
- Strategic and analytical approach to HR planning and data management
- Strong organizational, planning, and prioritization skills
- Exceptional people and communication skills. You can partner with people at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Positive, entrepreneurial and service-oriented mindset
- Fluency in German is a plus
- Good understanding of German labor law is a plus
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you:
- Profit Share - Full-time employees get to financially profit from our company share/stock option program
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones of your choice, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too:
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - To celebrate a key company milestone we went to Tenerife on a company holiday - and this year we are going to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60