Staff member* Facility Services
Karlsruhe | full-time | Mo - Fr | from now We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. For our facility team, which takes care of the in-house service in kitchens and business premises, we are looking for reinforcement. Do you have a high quality awareness, a distinctive service orientation and craft talent? Then you're the Staff Member* Facility Services we're looking for.
Tasks to inspire:
- You order catering for the employees and various consumables and check their stock
- You clean the business premises and offices and prepare conference rooms for meetings
- You prepare internal company events and have a knack for decoration
- You support our janitors and help with internal moves
- You document internal processes
Qualifications to convince:
- You have relevant experience in the above-mentioned areas of responsibility
- You understand how to prioritise and can easily structure your working day
- You have a driving license class B
- You don't have any difficulties with physical resilience
- You put yourself at the heart of the team and place great importance in a good working environment
- You encourage both yourself and others with your infectious enthusiasm and don’t let obstacles get in your way
- You enjoy getting stuck in and want to support us in our daily business
A company to connect:
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- We support you outside of the office! For example with the company pension plan
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We have full transparency at Gameforge! We all share our ideas because everyone has potential
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.