QA Tester (m/f/d)
Our 5-strong QA not only works very closely with each other but because of our approach of "Embedded QA" each tester is also completely integrated into the development team. Besides being embedded into different production teams, the QA strives to stay closely connected, to learn from each other and optimize our work. For us, QA is not only about finding and reporting bugs but also about making sure that our games are actually fun to play. Responsibility and making own decisions is not only very welcome but required.
- Manual testing for a new console title on the basis of checklists as well as one’s own authority
- Creation and maintenance of test cases, checklists, and test documents
- Identification, isolation, and documentation of bugs, glitches and other problems clearly and concisely in our bug database
- Testing features for their technical integrity until release ready status, but also giving valuable feedback to the dev team along the way
- Close collaboration with scrum masters, producers, and other leaders from teams across the studio
You will play a major role in shaping the gaming experience of our new console title and help us to maintain a premium level of quality in all of our games.
- 2+ years of experience in testing
- Experience with console game development (Xbox, PS4, Switch)
- Experience in organizing tasks and schedules within a small team
- Gamer with a solid experience spanning several games and genres
- Solid understanding of gameplay mechanics
- Aptitude for gaining an understanding of new technologies and processes quickly
- Very good communication skills to interact and present findings to team members (English)
- Ability to work independently and with integrity
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click here and apply with just one click by linking your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at email@example.com. An application via our online tool is preferred.