Senior Producer (m/f/d)
Your crew consists of highly motivated specialists from different fields, namely Artists, Programmers, Game Designer, QA - all working on one goal: to create a great gaming experience on consoles.
In this specific role, you will lead a 40-strong independent team located in Hamburg that works on a grandiose Space Shooter for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
- Taking ownership for the whole project
- Aligning ideas and vision with local management and producing team at the Deep Silver HQ
- Close collaboration with your leadership crew on the project, such as Creative Director, Art Director, Audio Director and Lead Programmer
- Ensuring the delivery of the best game possible, in quality, time and budget
- Planning, control, supervision and documentation of game development processes together with Project Managers
- Responsibility for meeting deadlines
- Process optimization utilizing effective conflict and time management and intensive internal & external communication
- Coordination of quality management and localization
- Team management and supervision
- Direction of the daily operations of the respective development team (including mentoring, early detection of potential risks, adherence to time limits and quality requirements)
- Estimation and adjustment of general strategies as well as specific game designs, game concepts, and user feedback
- Minimum of 5 years previous experience in a similar position is a must, ideally with experience on AAA console titles
- Shipped at least 2 titles (preferably on console)
- Steady in ownership under uncertain circumstances
- Outstanding organization and multitasking talents combined with the ability to meet deadlines
- Proven leadership abilities and strong communication skills
- Good understanding of large scale production pipelines is beneficial
- Assertiveness accompanied with strong social skills and capacity for teamwork
- Strong ability to work under pressure and resolve problems and conflicts
- Experience in dealing with competitive requirements and priorities
- Very good knowledge of the English language (written and spoken)
- Self-contained, motivated and aim-oriented way of working as well as a high level of self-motivation
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click here and apply with just one click by linking your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.