VFX Artist (m/f/d)
You will work together with an experienced team of developers and a small multi-national expert art team where you will assume ownership and enjoy creative freedom.
- Work closely with your Lead and concept, propose and present effect ideas to fill our cinematic Sci-Fi universe with life
- Team up with artists, designers, engineers and audio staff to ensure your visual effects blow everybody's mind
- Use 3ds Max, Photoshop and the Unreal Engine 4 to create and implement stunning realtime VFX
- See your work come to life on the Playstation4
- A thorough understanding of VFX production, both artistic and technical, demonstrated with an excellent showreel
- You participated in at least one AAA production as a key contributor for visual effects
- Self-motivation, good communication skills, and a great team-player attitude
- Strong technical skills using UE4's Cascade Particle Systems and Material Editor
- Excellent sense of scale, timing, detail, form, texture and color
- Ability to technically deconstruct visual effects from other game and film references.
- Experience in compositing and 3D software (After Effects, 3ds Max etc.)
- Experience in Houdini and material- and shader creation are a strong plus
Please add to your application a variety of work samples that demonstrate your skills in the field of VFX creation (online portfolio link with video footage preferred).
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click here and apply with just one click by linking your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.