Intern Marketing Art
You are an artist in training and looking for hands-on experiences? Then an internship as an artist in our marketing department is just what you are looking for! You will support our passionate marketing art team with your artistic input, learn new skills and get to work in a creative environment!
- Develop concepts for promotion material/campaigns for different marketing channels
- Design the corresponding online advertising media (e.g. banner, landing pages)
- Adaptation, internationalization and localization of advertising material
- Close involvement with our Marketing Department, collaboration with our Game teams and different non-gaming departments
- You currently study Communication Design, Graphic Design or Media Science or have already completed your studies/an education in Media Design or comparable
- Competent use of Photoshop
- Initial knowledge of tools like Aftereffects, Premiere or Maya would be a plus
- You are an internet-savvy and highly creative person
- You bring technical and artistic understanding
- High degree of initiative and motivation, plus a fast learner
- Good English language skills
- Good communicator who likes to work in a team environment
Why join us?
- We offer an ideal environment to learn and professionally grow
- You will take responsibility for your own projects
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with a great team of driven experts in an international culture
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from contribution to your public transport ticket to company gym, roof terrace with BBQ, free drinks and fruits and much more
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as an Intern Marketing Art? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your portfolio and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Kira Friedrichs would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.