Internal Community Manager*
Karlsruhe | full-time | from now
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The vacancy relates to the following language combinations:
- English / Spanish
- German / English
- French / English
You are the megaphone of the community for the product and represent the atmosphere, opinions and views of your players towards the company.
Tasks to inspire
- Work closely with the community managers of the other languages to develop and implement the community management strategy
- Support and coordination of volunteer teams and processing of support requests
- Contact for writing news, newsletters and similar information texts
- Support the community on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Forums
- Conception and realization of competitions and events, both in-game and on the website of the game
- Ensuring the information exchange between the community and the product management
Qualifications to convince:
- You have extensive online gaming experience or a comparable professional experience
- You speak one of the advertised language combinations excellently and master them both spoken and written
- You have good knowledge of community and social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, forums, etc.)
- You handle the current software such as MS Office professionaly
- You enjoy communicating with colleagues from other departments, and encourage the free and open flow of ideas.
- You understand how to prioritise and can easily structure your working day.
- You encourage both yourself and others with your infectious enthusiasm and don’t let obstacles get in your way
A company to connect:
- Your health is important to us! With regular health days, sports groups and massages
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We have full transparency at Gameforge! We all share our ideas because everyone has potential