Community Management Specialist - Tribal Wars (in-house)
As Community Management Specialist for our Game Tribal Wars you will be in contact with our international customers across a wide range of channels. You will be tasked with regularly providing customers and fans with information and answering their questions to maintain their loyalty to our products.
- Build and support our game’s online community
- Establish successful communication between the company and our players, including announcements and release notes
- Gather feedback from the communities (all languages) and forward it to our stakeholders
- Enforce a professional collaboration with our development teams
- Live ops coordination, including in-game events as well as new world starts
- Manage a high standard of customer support
- Organize and oversee work of 20+ freelance Community Managers
- Report to the Lead Community Managers and Product Managers and assist them on a daily basis
- Work on a variety of operational tasks to create a trustful and secure social environment
- 2+ years of experience in Community Management or equivalent experience
- Fluency in English (both written and spoken), German is a plus
- Communicative personality with strong negotiation skills
- Initial experience in leading remote teams
- Enthusiasm for games and gaming communities, plus a good knowledge of the games industry and its mechanisms
- A service talent who loves to talk to people – always friendly and professional with a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction
- Result-oriented and independent way of working, with a very good sense for target group content and empathy in user dialog
- Knowledge of strategy games in general and in particular the mechanics and intricacies of Tribal Wars would be a huge bonus
Why join us?
- Join a highly passionate team of Community Specialists and become a part of an international working environment
- Shape the success story of InnoGames with extraordinary support for our players
- Competitive compensation and an atmosphere to empower creative thinking and strong results
- Exceptional benefits ranging from convenient relocation support to company gym, smartphone or tablet of your own choice for personal use, roof terrace with BBQ and much more
- Let passion enter your daily work!
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as a Community Management Specialist? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Sandra Wandschneider would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames is Germany’s leading developer and publisher of mobile and online games. The company based in Hamburg is best known for Forge of Empires, Elvenar and Tribal Wars. InnoGames’ first mobile title Warlords of Aternum is a fantasy turn-based strategy game. InnoGames’ complete portfolio encompasses seven live games and several mobile titles in production.
Born as a hobby, InnoGames today has a team of 400 employees from more than 30 nations who share the passion of creating unique games that players across the globe enjoy for years. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.