Fullstack Games Developer (f/m/d)
Three years ago in a student flat in Karlsruhe we dreamed of becoming the most player-centric games developer in the world. Fast forward to 2019: We’re now a team of more than 100 people in our studio in Kreuzberg, Berlin, and our two mobile games ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’ have reached more than 100 million global downloads.
Our vision remains, and we want you to become a part of it! Help us in bringing joy to the people who love our games and join a company that has plenty of fun while doing so.
Fullstack Games Developer (f/m/d)
We are looking for someone to work together with a game team in building services that have a direct impact on our games and consequently its players. Working in a Fullstack role with Unity and Playfab, you will work with the client developers to improve our code, making it more modular and maintainable, focusing long term success. You will also interact with our backend, Playfab, ensuring all third-party tools and services are integrated fully.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about gaming technology and who is ready to develop world-class software with a focus on performance.
- Implement game and server logic for new features in a fast and agile environment
- Write tests and robust code to be used by millions of users
- Show ownership and be responsible for the development of new features
- Enable the games to grow in the future by focusing on long-term support, maintainability, scalability and quality within the code
- Provide feedback and improvements on the game architecture to make it more modular and maintainable
- Design, implement and maintain technical systems and frameworks to support the game
- Build robust SDKs for communication with backend services
- Integrate and maintain third-party tools and provide clean interfaces to use them
- Experience with software engineering design or similar
- Software development experience in C# and/or Typescript
- Knowledge of working with PlayFab is a plus
- Familiarity with reactive programming and dependency injection is an advantage
- Experience with Unity3d or similar mobile game engines is a plus
- Awareness of and ability to leverage industry best practices and solutions
- Ability to quickly get up to speed with existing code
- Must be proactive, self-directed and organized
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you:
- Profit Share - Full-time employees get to financially profit from our company share/stock option program
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones of your choice, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too:
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - To celebrate a key company milestone we went to Tenerife on a company holiday - and this year we are going to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60