Publisher Manager (m/f/d) (EN)
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 170 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- You eagerly take responsibility for our relations with selected game publishers in German and English. You consult and support the publishers with the development and realization of their Gaming and Esports strategy
- You develop new and creative solutions for your customers specific marketing demands and take charge of your projects from start to end
- You responsibly coordinate your team members, different departments and service providers in the context of your projects
- You resourcefully create offers for our customers and follow up on your projects using cost control and CRM
- You ensure the ongoing quality of your projects and budgets
- You have a relevant degree or finished a comparable apprenticeship and at least 2 years of client and campaign management
- You feel at home in the gaming industry and always recognize the newest trends
- You possess excellent communication skills and can effortlessly guide a project team. You always stay on top of things and adapt quickly to fast changing situations
- You already had the chance to gain some experience in consultation and project management
- You have very good English and German skills as well as MS-Office skills
- You have a strong passion for Gaming and Esports
Why us ?
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x1GB / s DSL, avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
An der Spreeschanze, 10