Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- You create video content and texts for target groups in the gaming sector
- You independently take care of conceptual design, editorial and cutting of video content
- You conduct research on different gaming and esports formats and develop concepts and ideas for new TV and online media formats (i.e. Twitch and YouTube)
- You are in charge for the professional leadership of our broadcast managers, running-, EVS and MAZ- editors
- You are responsible for the project management of editorial TV and video productions
- You get the chance to live your potential of anchoring and simple video editing
- You gained work experience in TV editorial or production
- Your grammar and writing skills are excellent
- You can write texts for target groups using a wide range of vocabulary
- You are not only passionate about gaming and esports, but are also experienced with it
- You know how to use Adobe Premiere Pro
- You are a team player and always keep track of what’s going on
- You’ve got great communication skills and an independent way of working
- You are flexible regarding the working hours and traveling isn’t a problem for you
- You are fluent in English and are familiar with MS Office
Why us ?
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x1GB / s DSL, avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via our online application form in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date and desired salary (please no zip or Word files). Your contact persons is Josefin Karg.
Additionally we look forward to receive a creative gaming CV.
You have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us also at email@example.com.
Learn more about us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/freaks4u
An der Spreeschanze, 10