Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) Esport
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage, and Summoner's Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 180 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Taipei, Taiwan, Irvine, USA and Niš, Serbia. At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- You guide the strategic planning, the conception as well as the development and extension of new or existing esport products
- You take responsibility for the operative management of Esports products and projects in close collaboration with internal departments and external service providers and partners
- You take charge of the professional guidance of other team members, coordinate and delegate projects within the product management, as well as cooperating with other departments
- You plan esport-livestreams/broadcasts & events and manage new and existing in-house brands
- You actively participate in the partnership acquisition and be responsible for the pricing and the realisation of partner co-operations in close collaboration with our marketing & sales departments
- You conceptualize various project and marketing measures, plan budgets, control and evaluate the quality of our projects based on KPI’s and take care of the final project reporting
- You regularly track the new market and industry trends in the PR & social media sector
- You have at least 5 years relevant work experience in the gaming & esport sector and a relevant degree
- You possess experience in the guidance, budgeting and control of inter-divisional projects but also in producing of Twitch and live projects
- You are well versed in the content-related universe of League of Legends like no other
- You show extensive knowledge about the German speaking team and player scene of League of Legends. Ideally you are already well-connected in the gaming industry
- You are a team player, you always stay on top of things, a people person, and you enthuse everybody with your winning demeanour and your sense of humour
- You gained first experience in the professional guidance of other colleagues
- You demonstrate excellent communicational skills and an independent way of working
- You have very good English and German skills as well as good skills in MS Office and modern collaboration tools. Strong Twitter knowledge is a plus
Why us ?:
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruits) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin www.freaks4u.de
An der Spreeschanze, 10