Executive Assistant to the CEO (m/w/d)
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- You support our CEO in daily business demands like organizational, operational or strategic tasks
- You are responsible for the creation and elaboration of decision templates and new structures
- You prepare and structure meetings, and also actively take part in them, keep the minutes, clearly summarize decisions made and represent our CEO during appointments and meetings if necessary
- You assist with the preparation of presentations and other documents and compile the information and materials in German and English for the management
- You will coordinate internal and external appointments of the management
- You are the contact person for internal and external partners
- You finished your apprenticeship in office management or a degree in business administration
- You possess 3 years of relevant experience, ideally within a agency
- You have a confident and persuasive appearance, internal as well as towards clients
- You are always organized, keep a cool head in stressful situations and possess a healthy portion of perseverance
- You are fluent in German and English
- A drivers’ license is advantageous but not mandatory
Why us ?
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and a flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work (2x1GB / s DSL, avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau’s old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via our online application form in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date and desired salary (please no zip or Word files). Your contact persons is Josefin Karg.
You have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us also at email@example.com.
Learn more about us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/freaks4u
An der Spreeschanze, 10