Assistant Product Manager (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Assistant Product Manager (m/f/d)
As an Assistant Product Manager (m/f/d) you will drive the operation of one of our larger MMOs working next to an experienced Product Manager.
You will plan and build the future development, sales- and event strategies of the game together with the development studio and community management.
- Evenluation of KPI's
- Organize meetings and establish a good communication and exchange of information between different departments as well as external partners
- Create reports and presentations
- Use different tools to manage the games and connected backends
- Help your colleagues and clarify questions all around the game
- You are keen on logical relationships and can safely work with numbers
- You work self-sufficient while not loosing focus on the agreed goals
- You have strong communication skills and explain topics in a good and understandable way
- You can speak and write English fluently
- You complete your tasks within time and also stay relaxed and structured when it comes to more stressful situations
And it would be nice if you round your profile up with:
- German as an additional language is a plus
- If you are a gamer by heart, that’s a plus as well
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives. In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.