Data Engineer (m/f/d) – Berlin
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Data Engineer (m/f/d) who will join our team in our office in Berlin.
The ideal candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative with Data Analysis background with at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Simplify and unify global Data Platform.
- Design new Data Platform integration for diverse data sources (SQL & NoSQL DBs, logs, APIs, …)
- Promote self-service and automation.
- Work with internal customers to understand their needs.
- Develop automated data validation.
- Make impact on future Data Platform landscape.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation for Data Platform related content
- Lead projects within the area of responsibility and contribute to cross-functional projects
- University degree in IT/Mathematics or comparable qualification.
- Knowledge of modern Data Platform solutions (ELK stack preferred).
- Data query language knowledge (preferable SQL or ES DSL).
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
Nice to have:
- Experience in gaming industry.
- Scripting knowledge, preferably python or perl.
- Knowledge of big data solutions.
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills.
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company.
- A team of passionate colleagues.
- Competitive salary.
- Relocation Support.
- Regular company parties and team events.