Junior Windows System Administrator (m/f/d)
We are looking for a highly motivated Junior Windows System Administrator (m/f/d) who will join our team in Berlin.
The ideal candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative with good understanding Windows Server environments with preferably 1 - 2 years of relevant experience.
Before applying, please be aware that:
- The working hours for this job are from 5 p.m.-1 a.m. (late evening shifts)
- You will need a valid EU work permit in order to apply
- Responsibility for the administration and operation of the windows servers supporting our mission critical systems (24x7),
- Continuous improvement of current processes and systems
- Monitor server/VM performance and remove bottlenecks.
- Resolve Windows server related issues reported by users
- Create and maintain online documentation for server/cloud environment
- Work in shift mode (evening hours from 5 p.m.-1 a.m.)
- Basic knowledge of Windows Servers (2012 and 2016)
- Basic knowledge of MSSQL
- Basic understanding of TCP, IP and other network protocols.
- Familiarity with DNS, HTTP and other network services.
- Good written and spoken English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with public cloud environments (GCP)
- 1 - 2 years of experience with Windows Servers (2012 and 2016)
- Experience with Monitoring tools - Zabbix
- Knowledge of CI\CD and experience (We use Jenkins)Scripting in PowerShell
- Familiarity with Linux OS (Debian or CentOS)
- Understanding of game environments
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- A competitive salary
- Relocation Support