Senior Payment Manager (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Hamburg at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Senior Payment Manager (m/f/d)
- Lead certification effort for new payment product functionality with payment service providers
- Analyze payment trends across partners, payment methods, and markets
- Rise payments across multiple providers, acquirers and Payment Service Providers
- Lead analysis, develop product requirements, manage scope and create test cases
- Manage the product roadmap, costs, incl. refunds, cancellations, interchange fees and surcharges
- Review rule changes (brands/industry, assess impact and define solution to address the gaps
- Set the KPIs and ensure we have all the metrics needed with view to manage Payment Acceptance
- Manage relationships activity, and coordinating work between different teams at different locations
- Drive relationships with the right partners (providers, PSPs, Alternative payment methods) to support our Payments Acceptance product strategy and cost optimization
- Responsible for the Cash Shop Management (handling the Pricing, Packages, Design, Visibility and Usability)
- Excellent payment industry knowledge on Payment Acceptance: transaction and money flows
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or a related field
- Master’s preferred, or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
- Ideally 3 – 5 years of experience working in Payment partner management and working with Payment Service Providers
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects and initiatives in a fast paced environment.
- Solid experience using end to end payment analysis to drive optimization of payments performance
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
- Understanding of the Gaming industry, including products, process flows is a big plus
- Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Kibana or equivalent)
- Experience in managing multiple payment platforms, payment processors, and global payments
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives. In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.