Game Designer for VR Adventure & Escape Room Games in Berlin
(m/f/d) (Full or part time, from now on)
We are Exit Adventures, an owner-managed studio for Virtual Reality content in Berlin. Since 2016 we develop, operate and distribute multiple award-winning location-based multiplayer VR games. In addition to our studio in Berlin-Mitte we operate an 800sqm entertainment center with various game concepts.
In order to bring our innovative concepts to players around the world, we have developed a licensing system and have contracted over 25 sites on 4 continents after just one year. We are looking for a Game Designer for the expansion of our VR content as soon as possible.
- The design of gameplay mechanics, puzzles and riddles. Creating prototypes to test them
- Communication with the team to test and optimize the mechanics, puzzles and riddles, always with the goal in mind to offer the players optimal enjoyment.
- Accompanying the entire game production, including QA and testing for the optimal balancing of the final product.
- The creation and maintenance of internal design documents, including feature lists and implementation guidelines.
- BSc or MSc in Game Design or equivalent degree or more than 3 years of work experience in a related field
- In-depth experience in puzzle and riddle games
- Experience in prototyping with Unity and/or Unreal
- Self-organized and meeting deadlines
- Teamwork in a dynamic environment with flat hierarchies
- Previous experience with Virtual Reality is beneficial but not necessary
- German and English are spoken in the studio, but German is not required
- Be part of a creative and high-quality game development studio
- Fun as part of a passionate team
- Work in the middle of Berlin
- Shaping the future of virtual reality
We look forward to digitally receiving your CV, credentials, salary requirements and two or three sentences, why you want to be part of our team.