User Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)
Three years ago in a student flat in Karlsruhe we dreamed of becoming the most player-centric games developer in the world. Fast forward to 2019: We’re now a team of more than 100 people in our studio in Kreuzberg, Berlin, and our two mobile games ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’ have reached more than 100 million global downloads.
Our vision remains, and we want you to become a part of it! Help us in bringing joy to the people who love our games and join a company that has plenty of fun while doing so.
User Acquisition Manager (f/m/d)
Kolibri Games are looking for a User Acquisition Manager to work within our marketing team and help acquire new players for our current and future mobile games.
Working with a small team, you will plan and manage marketing campaigns. Monitor and optimize our UA campaigns and help to increase our global game presence.
We’re keen to find a passionate gamer who has a quantitative mindset and is very hypothesis-driven, who can dive into data and help optimize based on key KPI’s and company goals.
- Manage, implement, and execute user acquisition campaigns on channels like Facebook, Applovin, Unity and more
- Analyze and optimize UA campaigns based on internal performance KPIs
- Provide input and data-driven decisions into creative development
- Provide input for marketing automation
- Manage day to day partner relations
- Keep up with industry trends and new UA opportunities
- A team player that can adapt easily to others
- Highly motivated, hands-on and a well-organized work approach
- Experienced with user acquisition campaign channels such as Facebook, Applovin, Unity and more is a plus
- Previous experience within the Games Industry (mobile)
- Analytical skills and mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field
- Passion for games, especially mobile games
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you
- Profit Share - Full-time employees get to financially profit from our company share/stock option program
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Equipment - The newest technical equipment, including laptops and phones of your choice, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - To celebrate a key company milestone we went to Tenerife on a company holiday - and this year we are going to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company-provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60