Intern 3D-art for Elvenar
We are looking for an intern 3D-art to support our art team of Elvenar in their day-to-day business. Contribute to our 3D art pipeline with architectural models, gain hands-on experience in the gaming industry, get to know the processes in game development and learn from our 3D-artist first hand.
- As a fully fledged team member you support our art team of Elvenar in their daily business
- Work closely with our 3D artist who will be happy to be your mentor
- Get involved in 3D modeling (architectural and organic shapes)
- Support our 3D artist by maintaining our 3D art pipeline with architectural models
- Help with integration work of finished assets
- Create and apply PBR textures
- Work self-reliantly on your tasks and projects
- Engage with your skills and learn new tools
- You have at least six months to do an internship
- You are experienced in 3D modeling
- You have a trained eye for composition and arrangements in 3D space
- You bring affinity for technical processes
- You master the basics of texturing and rendering
- Competent use of 3D Studio Max, Maya or Blender
- Initial experience with Substance Designer would be a plus
- You are a proactive communicator, self-reflective and keen to learn
Why join us?
- You quickly take on responsibility with a steep learning curve
- Flexible working hours
- Regular team- and company events, after-work get-together every Thursday
- Free gym, fresh fruits & drinks, roof terrace, BBQ-station, entertainment area
- Open feedback culture, strong focus on communication
Excited to start your journey with InnoGames and join our dynamic team as an Intern 3D-art for Elvenar? We look forward to receiving your application as well as your salary expectations and earliest possible start date through our online application form. Kira Friedrichs would be happy to answer any questions you may have.
InnoGames, based in Hamburg, is one of the leading developers and publishers of online games with more than 220 million registered players around the world. Currently, more than 400 people from 30 nations are working in the Hamburg-based headquarters. We have been characterized by dynamic growth ever since the company was founded in 2007. In order to further expand our success and to realize new projects, we are constantly looking for young talents, experienced professionals, and creative thinkers.