Quality Assurance Manager (m/f/d)
About Daedalic Entertainment:
Daedalic Entertainment publishes and develops high-quality games for all platforms. The company has a diverse line-up of high-quality titles, including classic adventures, RPGs, and strategy and multiplayer games. With more than 80 employees, Daedalic is currently developing a new line-up of innovative games across consoles, PC and mobile platforms.
Among the AAA titles in production at the studio are the team-RTS A Year of Rain (PC), as well as The Lord of the Rings – Gollum (multiplatform). A Year of Rain combines classical elements like base-building and a comprehensive story campaign with hero-focused and team-oriented gameplay. The Lord of the Rings – Gollum is an action-adventure that tells the story of Gollum from a perspective never witnessed before in any storytelling media, all the while staying faithful to the legendary books of J.R.R. Tolkien.
Based in Hamburg, Germany, Daedalic is one of Europe’s most acclaimed publishers and developers. With a total of 32 awards in the German Developers Award (including multiple accolades for “Studio of the Year”) and twelve German Computer Game Awards for genre-defining games such as Deponia, Edna & Harvey, Silence, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, Ken Follett's The Pillars of the Earth, The Long Journey Home, and State of Mind, Daedalic is a record holder for the two most prestigious games awards in Germany.
- Available now
- Full time employment
- In Hamburg
We set the bar pretty high for our games, but our players do even more so. To make our games meet those high quality standards, they have to be tested very thoroughly. That includes not only the obligatory hunting for bugs, but also a closer look at the games' content and target audience requirements. Given the vast range of the games we develop, our quality assurance is a very important factor during production.
- Experience in the area of quality assurance in the industry
- Final degree with a corresponding focus or similar training
- Experience with different platforms (console and PC)
- Above average organizational talent, high commitment and quick comprehension
- First experience in leading a team
- A well-structured, independent and conscientious way of working
- Very well writing and speaking skills in German and English
- Good communication skills, a healthy degree of curiosity and you're a team player
- A great deal of enthusiasm for our games
- An exciting position with challenges and chances to live out your creativity
- An energetic and cheerful team
- You will get the chance to positively influence the workflow and thus contribute to the studio's overall success
If you're looking for the next step in your career and you're interested in being part of our successful development as a company, feel free to apply right away! Please send your complete application with the reference "QA-M" as a PDF file (max. 5 MB) via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact: Iris Wolfer.
Please state your salary expectation and the earliest entry point.