Internal Community Manager* German / English
Karlsruhe | full-time | from now We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. You are the megaphone of the community for the product and represent the atmosphere, opinions and views of your players towards the company.
- Work closely with the community managers of the other languages to develop and implement the community management strategy
- Support and coordination of volunteer teams and processing of support requests
- Contact for writing news, newsletters and similar information texts
- Support the community on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, and Forums
- Conception and realization of competitions and events, both in-game and on the website of the game
- Ensuring the information exchange between the community and the product management
- You have extensive online gaming experience or a comparable professional experience
- You speak one of the advertised language combinations excellently and master them both spoken and written
- You have good knowledge of community and social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, forums, etc.)
- You handle the current software such as MS Office professionaly
- You enjoy communicating with colleagues from other departments, and encourage the free and open flow of ideas.
- You understand how to prioritise and can easily structure your working day.
- You encourage both yourself and others with your infectious enthusiasm and don’t let obstacles get in your way
Your Gameforge setting
- Your health is important to us! With regular health days, sports groups and massages
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We have full transparency at Gameforge! We all share our ideas because everyone has potential
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.