Join our team of passionate developers in Innsbruck, where we take on a variety of projects with a strong focus on games.
Versatile tasks throughout the whole game development process are waiting for you: From creating mock-ups for new ideas and shaping document visuals for pitches to designing a game's UI, modelling and tuning 3D assets or painting illustrations.
Since we are a small team of currently seven people, your broad artistic skill set and ideas will contribute big time.
Take part in our ongoing journey to grow as a developer of awesome games!
Working remotely is an option.
- Demonstrable artistic ability
- Interest in all things visual – animation, vfx, graphic design, film, UX
- Experience of games development pipeline (preferably Unity)
- Ability to adapt to different graphic art styles
- Good understanding and ability in 3D tools (preferably Blender)
- Experience with 2D art and authoring tools like Photoshop
- Self-motivated with a positive can-do attitude
- Quick learner, able to rapidly pick up new software and workflow pipelines
- Ability to communicate effectively and openly
- Eagerness to grow as an artist
- 2D concept or technical art skills always a plus
- Experience with other art tools like ZBrush, Substance Painter/Designer, Houdini,..
- Basic programming skills (preferably C#)
If you want to apply, please write to email@example.com and provide a link to your portfolio (in German or English). We are looking forward to your application!
ClockStone has more than 12 years of experience developing games for all major platforms such as PC, mobile, consoles. Our most known titles include "Bridge Constructor" and "Bridge Constructor Portal". We also provide services for the industry such as developing interactive 3D applications.
Please visit www.clockstone.com