Senior Game Designer (m/f/d) - 992742
As a Game Designer, you will use your creativity and talent to build awesome player experiences. You will be responsible for designing and implementing innovative game design mechanics for one of our exciting games.
Support our proficient team with your knowledge and experience in building something big. Develop outstanding new game features for free-to-play games; played by thousands of users across the world.
Continue reading below to see if joining Team Seafight would be a fit for you. We’re always looking to add perceptive, hard-working and friendly people to our family, so we can sow the seeds of success together!
- Work with the leads to set and fine-tune the vision for the game
- Come up with suitable game mechanics that fall in line with the game’s vision
- Use a strong quantitative background to balance multiple variables in new feature design
- Model complex game systems based on high-level game concepts
- Create and maintain design documentation
- Iterate designs to create a great gameplay experience
- Communicate with the game team to make them understand the design and the overall vision
- Proactively find problems within the gameplay and come up with solutions
- Mentor and train less experienced designers to help them level up
- University degree in the fields of Art, Computer Science or comparable qualification
- 5+ years of professional experience in Game Design and success designing systems for mobile or PC based online games with engaged player communities.
- Shipped more than 3 successful f2p games
- Can clearly articulate your ability to designing systems for online multi-player games
- Proven experience in the balancing of a successful game on browser or mobile
- Comfortable with Adobe products is a plus
- First experience in scripting or programming is a plus
- A creative mindset, exceptional logical and analytical capabilities, able to think from a player’s point of view and stay organized under pressure
- Proficiency in Excel, capacity to understand mathematical modeling in game design
- Experience with Game Design tools and KPI driven design
- Capable to mentor and train less experienced designers
- A fundamental understanding how good User Experience is designed
- Capable of designing basic interface flow and architecture
- Passion for f2p Games and their mechanics
- Fluent in written and spoken English