Senior Product Data Analyst (m/f/d) - 952790
Bigpoint's Central Product Team is playing a key role in the organization and has the purpose to help understand the products, audiences and the markets we are operating in. This team empowers all Bigpoint employees to have fast access to all customer and infrastructure data that they need to support all enterprise actions and to make the best decision possible. The team consists of Product Management, Product Strategy, Data Analysis, Market and User Research functions. Together everybody in the team is striving for data driven support on products and business operations.
The Product Data Analyst works on the design and development of our data models. You will develop and implement complex statistical models into our games and marketing tools to predict and describe user behavior using our internal and external customer data resulting in increased customer retention and satisfaction.
- Drive decision-making and product optimization by supporting the business units with relevant data.
- Conduct ad-hoc data mining and analysis to support exploration of hypotheses regarding performance of existing product features and opportunities for new products.
- Execute analytical projects with good understanding of analytical methods (like regression, forecasting, clustering, etc.)
- Use statistical analysis to segment customer behavior and develop targeted solutions.
- Create forecast models and business cases to enable data driven decision making.
- Create visually compelling abstracts of large data sets.
- Define, maintain and enhance regular reports.
- Bring passion for collaboration and operate proactively.
- University degree in the fields of Business Economics, Computer Science, Statistics or comparable qualification
- 4+ years of professional experience in the field of Digital Product Analysis or similar work environment
- 2+ years of professional experience in supporting the development and/or live-operation of free-to-play games
- Working knowledge of various data analysis and reporting tools and comfortable in learning new tools. (Eg. Tableau, Grafana or similar business intelligence tools)
- Experience in working with R / Python, and advanced knowledge of SQL.
- Ability to work independently and in a cross-functional setting
- Self-motivation, good communication skills and a great team-player attitude
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Passion for games
- Fluent in written and spoken English