DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) - 932108
As a Dev Ops Engineer, you work in a cross-functional team within our central technology department. Your team develops and operates the stack used by our games. Additionally, you support and consult the integration of new games into our stack. As generalist you enjoy both, ensuring availability & performance of the stack and collaborating with the game teams. With your expertise, you create an awesome development and game operation experience.
You focus on automation of integration, deployment and operation. Additionally you are interested in development and/ or system administration.
Sounds great? Then check if you’ve got the skills required and apply! We’re always looking to add perceptive, hard-working and friendly people to our family ever!
- You actively develop, improve and operate Bigpoints infrastructure- and platform- services (the stack the games are running on)
- You make sure that our solutions are performant, reliable and attractive to work with
- You consult game teams to integrate games optimally into Bigpoints' tech stack
- You support game teams on feature requests, bug reports and with troubleshooting
- You take part in the Bigpoint on-call duty rotation
- University degree or training in the field of Computer Science, Computer Engineering or comparable qualification
- 5+ years of relevant experience as Software Engineer, DevOps, Systemadministrator or Fullstack Engineer
- Coding skills in PHP
- Coding skills in Python, Ruby, Java or Go are a plus
- Good knowledge about continious integration and continuous deployment processes and tools
- Experience with 24×7 operation of services, including monitoring of system availability and trends
- Good troubleshooting skills on Linux
- Very good knowledge about all parts within the LAMP stack (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) is a plus
- Experience with gitlab/ gitlab-ci or Jenkins is a plus
- Work experience with provisioning tools like Opscode Chef, Puppet or Ansible is a plus
- Work experience with public clouds like AWS, Softlayer or Google Cloud is a plus
- Work experience Docker and Kubernetes is a plus
- Passion for games
- Fluent in written and spoken English