Commercial Product Manager (m/f/d) Esport
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
As Commercial Product Manager you will be our future playmaker regarding the ongoing professionalisation of our value chain. As part of our Product Team you will help us elevate the quality of our product portfolio to the next level using your excellent knowledge of the esports industry.
- In cooperation with our Product and Sales teams you will create high quality sales documents
- You will identify and develop product related KPI’s & UPI’s
- You will be responsible for managing the sponsorships of our products
- You will thoroughly take care of our sponsorship reporting
- In close collaboration with your colleagues, you will continuously improve our product portfolio specifically focused on the integration of sponsors and partners
- You provide creative input for all our events and special productions
- You have several years relevant work experience in the gaming & esports sector and ideally a relevant degree in economics, marketing, media or a comparable field
- You possess experience in the guidance, budgeting and control of inter-divisional projects but also extensive knowledge of current trends and topics in the esports industry
- You have a solid understanding of coverage and terms like “average viewers” & “concurrent viewers” are not unknown to you
- You had the chance to gain valuable sales experience and developed a good intuition for the needs of your customers
- You are honestly interested in all big esports titles and you are also keen to get into new upcoming titles
- You are proficient in the use of programs like Jira, PowerPoint and Excel
- You demonstrate excellent English and German skills and present yourself and your topics in a professional manner
- You always aim for maximum performance and all obstacles are merely challenges waiting to be accepted and accomplished
Why us ?
- You will work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You can enjoy an open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You will be a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You will have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruits) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via email in a PDF format, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files).
Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally, we would be interested in receiving a creative gaming CV.
Have any questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
An der Spreeschanze, 10