Employee* Customer Support for payment systems
Karlsruhe | full time| from now We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
You always enjoyed helping others with the questions or issues, when they needed help? Apply now to join our international customer support team to offer the best service possible.
- You edit and manage customer messages in first-level support
- You support our customers in case of problems with the payment system
- You attend our customers via our ticket system
- You create documentations and report bugs and errors
- You have at least 1 to 2 years experience in customer service
- You have very good knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- You like working in a team and want to bring you and your abilities to the fore
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- Family is number one! Flexible working hours, a parent/child working room and more
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.