An awesome gaming company is looking to bring a DevOps Intern (m/f/d) to the team with anywhere from 0-3 years of previous experience.This company is set on finding a good culture fit: someone with a growth mindset who is willing to learn and work in a team.This is the perfect opportunity to be a part of a growing organization and to expand your skill set.
- Learn our existing tools and gain understanding of the problems we are trying to solve
- Assist in developing, maintaining and optimizing automated deployment, certification and testing infrastructure for platform/solutions against multiple cloud and platforms that are on premise
- Support our engineers in the administration and operation of the Linux/Container environment running in private and public clouds supporting our mission critical systems (24x7)
- Work with the team and help improve the current processes and systems
- Monitor server/VM performance and remove bottlenecks
- Support in resolving Linux/Container/Cloud related issues reported by users
- Create and maintain online documentation for server/cloud environment
- Continuous improvement of current processes and systems, judging on new technologies
Required Skills & Experience:
- IT student or comparable university
- Experience in Linux or willing to learn
- Basic knowledge of public/private cloud environments
- Basic knowledge of RDBMS/SQL
- Understanding of TCP, IP and other network protocols.
- Familiarity with DNS, HTTP and other network services.
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to collaborate in a cross-functional environment
- Passion for technology and for the gaming industry
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events