Working Student* Payment
Karlsruhe | part time | from now on
We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
The Payment department is responsible for our online payment systems and therefore part of the value chain of our games. Responsible for our worldwide payment providers such as PayPal or Paysafecard as well as the technical processing of online payments, the Payment department is strongly connected with many other departments within and outside Gameforge.
To ensure a smooth cooperation with these departments, we are looking for support in process management for our Payment department.
- You work on the design for the entire spectrum of operative Payment management
- You support us in the planning and implementation of measures for the standardization, documentation and visualization of processes
- You are involved in projects to optimize the performance of processes
- You help to design the internal service description of the Payment department
- You are working on the development and expansion of a knowledge management tool as well as on other projects
- You are a student of business administration, engineering or a comparable field of study
- You have an excellent command of English
- You’re open, communicative, and enjoy engaging with others
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
Your Gameforge setting
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one.
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- We have a games room with table tennis and pinball!
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.
+49 721 354808-244