Core Tech Programmer (all levels) (m/f/d)
Being part of a small and technology-focused team, you will be working with big and exciting IPs, but more importantly: cool tech. We care for our positive and productive environment, where collaboration and mutual feedback will help you grow both on a professional as well as on a personal level.
Everyone at FISHLABS shares one common goal: to enable every player to experience great games, regardless of gender, age, location or platform.
- Taking an already successful game and evolving its underlying technology to support any of the current or next-generation platforms (consoles, PC and streaming services)
- Quickly making sense of an existing codebase
- Comfortably working both on the game itself as well as its tools
- Confidently optimizing performance, loading times and memory usage to make the game run in its best possible state on the new platform
- We’re looking for junior and senior programmers – professional experience is helpful, but not required
- University degree in computer science (or comparable education)
- Ability to implement simple, robust and efficient solutions to complex problems
- Very good debugging skills
- Excellent working knowledge of C++
- Good working knowledge of multi-threaded programming
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Experience in working with modern graphics APIs (Direct3D, Metal, Vulkan) is a plus
- Experience in software optimization is a plus
- Experience in development of networked games is a plus
We are just as passionate about our games as we are about their creators (Could that be you?!). Your job comes with personal responsibility, freedom and short decision-making routes. And most importantly - A motivated, international team full of fellow gamers.
The studio is located in a bright, modern office, right in the center of Hamburg. With a selection of benefits for all our staff: Including discounted gym membership, fresh fruit and a variety of free drinks. A healthy work-life balance is important to you? For us too! That’s why we are also awarded as a family-friendly workplace. Coming from abroad? No problem! We also offer relocation packages.
Sounds good? Take a look here: www.dsfishlabs.com
Did we spark your interest? We are looking forward to your application. Simply click here and apply with just one click by linking your LinkedIn Profile or uploading your CV.
If you have any further documents which you think might be worth sharing to underline your background and talents, we are happy to receive them as well. If you have questions regarding the application just drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. An application via our online tool is preferred.