Content Writer (w/m/d)- Part Time or on a freelance basis
We need support at our location in Hamburg or Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a
Content Writer - (w/m/d) in Part Time or on a freelance basis
- Serve as the team’s primary content writer across various marketing- and social media channels
- Concept, implementation and assurance for our unique external communication on suitable online channels
- Create blogs and marketing materials each month to share important game updates and development information
- Contribute to the team’s content strategy
- Perform a Content Performance Analysis to achieve continuous improvement of results
- Manage and coordinate the team’s content calendar and communication with stakeholder teams in Marketing, CRM and Community Management
- Bachelor’s degree in English or Journalism, communications, marketing. or related field, or equivalent work experience
- You have gained up to 3 years of relevant experience in content marketing and professional writing, ideally in the online gaming or entertainment industry
- Fluent in German and English, with very good written communication skills in both languages (a third language is a plus)
- Good understanding of online communities across platforms like Facebook, Twitch, YouTube, Discord etc.
- High sense of quality and responsibility combined with creativity
- Self-driven sense of motivation and the ability to work independently
What we offer:
We offer an exciting, future-oriented workplace with creative leeway and numerous possibilities for your development perspectives. In our intercultural, highly motivated team, you have the possibility to work independently and initiate diverse projects on your own.
Be part of a growing international team in a unique branch and work in a friendly atmosphere with motivated colleagues.
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.