Senior Social Media Manager (m/f/d)
Your Gateway into the Gaming Industry
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH is a 360°-marketing agency specialized in targeting PC and console gamers worldwide. Besides its agency business, the company is a pioneer in online and TV influencing, managing its own original web services such as joinDOTA, 99Damage and Summoner’s Inn as well as producing YouTube and TV formats that reach audiences of millions. Currently, Freaks 4U Gaming employs more than 190 people at its headquarters in Berlin and the branch offices in Cologne (Germany), Taipei (Taiwan), Irvine (USA), Paris (France) and Niš (Serbia). At the end of 2017, the German print magazine FOCUS chose Freaks 4U Gaming as one of the best midsized employers going into 2018.
- Responsibility for the creation of social media strategies (paid media, communication concepts, product campaigns and content strategies).
- Participation in agency pitches and presentation designs
- Development and implementation of innovative content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and Reddit
- Providing professional guidance to a small team
- Independently communicating with your designated customers
- Monitoring of social media channels, preparation of reports and development of action recommendations
- Social Media support of national and international events and marketing campaigns
- Development, expansion and preservation of communities
- Design of conflict solutions
- Like a Sir: You are fluent in German and/or English and meme.
- Social Butterfly: A talented communicator.
- Platinum Beast: You’ve got hundreds of game hours
- Achievement Addict: In the social media game you’ve already got all achievements, but you are hungry for more
- Part-Time Poet: Excellent in creative writing.
- Forum Captain: Experience with working with online communities *Flies away*
- Nerd: Passion for gaming and esports. 8 hours of gaming is a warmup for you
- Party Animal: Experience with on and offline events
- Social-Media-Mogul: Enthusiastic user of social media with an understanding for social media campaigns
- Chameleon: You are able to work both independently, and as part of a team.
- Sensationalist: Discoverer of on and offline trends
- Engineer: Advancement and innovation is part of your life
- Ban-Hammer: Implementation of rules on etiquette and moderation
- Human 2.0: Substantial experience with social media management and monitoring tools
- Hybrid: Capable of tanking and healing, DPS is a bonus
Why us ?
- You work in an international team with flat hierarchies and quick decision-making processes
- You enjoy an open corporate culture and flexible time management
- You are a part of a future-oriented company in gaming and esports
- You have a fully equipped modern kitchen (including coffee, tea, water, fruit) at your disposal
- You can team up with and play together with your colleagues online after work
(2x 1 Gbit/s Fiber Links avg. 8ms Google Ping)
- There is a free car parking at your disposal and Spandau's old town is only a 5-minute walk away
We are looking forward to receiving your full application, preferably via our online application form in a PDF document, containing a letter of motivation, CV, credentials as well as your start date (please no zip or Word files). Your contact person is Josefin Karg.
Additionally we look forward to receive a creative gaming CV and your favourite meme.
You have questions? Don’t hesitate to contact us also at email@example.com.
Freaks 4U Gaming GmbH / An der Spreeschanze 10 / 13599 Berlin
An der Spreeschanze, 10