(Senior) Game Data Analyst (f/m/d)
Three years ago in a student flat in Karlsruhe we dreamed of becoming the most player-centric games developer in the world. Fast forward to 2019: We’re now a team of more than 100 people in our studio in Kreuzberg, Berlin, and our two mobile games ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ and ‘Idle Factory Tycoon’ have reached more than 100 million global downloads.
Our vision remains, and we want you to become a part of it! Help us in bringing joy to the people who love our games and join a company that has plenty of fun while doing so.
(Senior) Game Data Analyst (f/m/d)
Kolibri Games are looking for a Game Data Analyst, to work closely with our most established game team, ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’.
You will work alongside our Product Director, analyzing in-game metrics and offering insights and evaluations that will impact our Design and Development decisions.
Working in a fast-paced company, the Game Data Analyst will influence the shape of our game and how we interpret player behaviour. You will gain a deep understanding of how the product functions and using your expertise, make unbiased, data-lead recommendations.
This role would suit an experienced data analyst with either prior games experience or a desire to work in the games industry. This will be a highly influential role, allowing you to delve into interesting data sets and help make changes and recommendations, impacting millions of players.
- Make Idle Miner Tycoon more successful by delivering insights into player behaviour
- Analyzing data and making recommendations to the ‘Idle Miner Tycoon’ team
- Recommend and design new data collection opportunities
- Providing meaningful insights into data based on analysis and presenting these findings to technical and non-technical team members
- Working with the Data Platform team to deliver useful exploration tools and technologies to make analyzing data easier
- 3+ years of experience working as a Data Analyst
- Previous experience using Data Visualisation Tools such as; Looker, Tableau or similar
- Professional experience with at least Python, R or similar
- The ability to understand data and communicate this in a coherent manner to technical as well as non-technical team members
- Confidence presenting to multiple people with the ability to clearly and concisely explain key findings
- Ability to work within a fast-paced environment
- Previous experience within a Free to Play games studio
- Strong SQL skills in an enterprise data environment
- An interest in machine learning, data science, business intelligence, and data technologies.
Your Benefits – We’re game to support you:
- Profit Share - Full-time employees get to financially profit from our company share/stock option program
- Competitive Salary - We believe that top performers should receive top payment
- Training Budget - We believe in learning. A generous personal learning budget to spend on learning and development, including books, workshops and attending conferences. We also offer in-house training such as coding and German classes
- Flexible working hours and Home office – We believe in a good work-life balance
- Equipment - State-of-the-art technical equipment, including laptops and phones, which may also be used in your free time
- Health and Fitness - We pay €50 towards a monthly gym membership or a fitness activity
- Relocation - Relocation support to help you move to Berlin
- Pension - Opportunity to save for your pension tax-free
Bonus Level – We love to have a good time, too:
- Food and Drinks - Fresh fruits to keep you healthy and fresh coffee to keep you alert. We also have a fully stocked fridge with Smoothies, Coke, Club Mate, beer etc
- Parties and Team Events - Apart from our regular parties, BBQ’s and movie nights we also have a team event budget you can use to buy games or sports equipment to make working here even more fun
- Company Holidays - To celebrate a key company milestone we went to Tenerife on a company holiday - and this year we are going to Greece!
- Friday Celebrations - Company provided dinner and drinks on Friday afternoons
Kolibri Games is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are an international studio, so don’t forget to send in your application in English.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Hallesches Ufer 60