Working Student* for the Graphics Department
Are you passionate about online games and the gaming industry? As an internal service provider for creative and marketing-oriented solutions, we are looking for a working student* at the earliest opportunity to actively support our graphics team in day-to-day business.
Tasks to inspire:
- Asset production for our entire game portfolio
- Design and implementation of various marketing assets
- Support of the graphics team in day-to-day operations
- Optimization of the existing graphic content
- Management and maintenance of digital assets
Qualifications to convince:
- Student in the field of communication design, illustration or related subjects
- Passion for Online Games
- good knowledge of Photoshop or Adobe Suite
- confident handling of common office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Independent and target-oriented way of working
- Excellent team spirit
- Nice to have: 3D knowledge and/or concept art skills
A company to connect:
- Responsibilities for personal projects right from the start
- A personal contact person to ensure a smooth start to working at the company
- A working atmosphere which encourages you to contribute ideas
- A relaxed and mutually respectful environment
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.