C++ User Interface Programmer
As a part of the Kalypso Media Group, Gaming Minds Studios is successfully producing video games for PC and consoles for more than 10 years. Our games are released in several countries of the world on a regular basis.
To keep up the quality of our games we are currently looking for an UI programmer for a permanent position to join our 18 member team in Gütersloh (North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany) at the earliest possible date.
- Designing, implementing, testing and debugging UI features of video games
- You will collaborate with a team of very experienced gameplay and interface programmers
- Close cooperation with game developers from all areas
- Platforms: PC and current-gen consoles
- Excellent knowledge in C/C++
- Experience in programming video games
- Experience in design, developing and debugging of effective and robust code
- Experience in programming games for PC, PS4 and Xbox One are advantageous
- Even career newcomers are welcome
Please apply to email@example.com and attach your full application including references and C++ work samples via e-mail or link.
Applications without work samples will not be taken into consideration.
Please state the earliest possible date for your recruitment and your salary expectations in your application.