Intern* Video Editing
Karlsruhe | full-/part-time | from now We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. We are looking for support for our enthusiastic media production team, which is responsible for the creation of trailer and video productions. You call yourself a creative mind and are in the middle of a course of study? Then you've come to the right place as an intern*! Please include informative work samples with your application documents.
- You conceive, design and implement a wide variety of video productions
- You support us in real film projects
- You film or photograph in-game footage and prepare it
- You are in charge of the Gameforge video channel
- You are in an advanced course of study in the field of media / communication design
- You have a good knowledge of Premiere and After Effects
- You have a good feeling for dramaturgy and design
- You are passionate about online games and are experienced in the world of MMOs
- You enjoy working in a team environment and are keen to learn more through practice
- You deal with new tasks systemically
Your Gameforge setting
- No kettle-oriented work experience! Hit the ground working and take responsibility from day one.
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- Where colleagues become friends! Regular team events and an open company culture
- Need a break from work? No problem! Play a round of table tennis or pinball in our games room, or take a walk around the leafy technology park
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.