Linux System Administrator (m/f/d) - Berlin
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Linux System Administrator (m/f/d) who will join our team in Berlin.
The ideal candidates will be flexible, enthusiastic, and innovative with a strong background in Linux environments with at least 2 - 3 years of relevant experience.
- Responsibility for the administration and operation of the Linux servers supporting our mission critical systems (24x7),
- Design of future server/cloud landscape and standards
- Lead projects within the area of responsibility and contribute to cross-functional projects
- Continuous improvement of current processes and systems, judging on new technologies
- Monitor server/VM performance and remove bottlenecks.
- Resolve Linux server related issues reported by users
- Create, oversee and test security measures (e.g. access authentication and disaster recovery)
- Create and maintain online documentation for server/cloud environment
- 2 - 3 years of experience with Linux (Centos preferred)
- Experience with private (Open Nebula preferred) and/or public cloud environments
- Scripting in Bash
- Basic knowledge of MySQL
- Good understanding of TCP, IP and other network protocols.
- Familiarity with DNS, DHCP and other network services.
- Good written and spoken English skills
Nice to have:
- Experience with Monitoring tools - Zabbix and StackDriver
- Knowledge of CI\CD and experience (We use Jenkins)
- Knowledge of Docker (Swarm, Kubernetes
- Basic familiarity with Windows and Powershell
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties and team events
- A competitive salary
- Relocation Support