Producer (Game Development) (m/f/d)
We need support at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity and are looking for a Producer (Game Development) (m/f/d).
As a Producer (Game Development) (m/f/d) you are responsible for managing project timelines and producing results according to deadlines. You will collaborate with all departments and work closely with external services: Quality Assurance, Community Management, Art Team, and Operations.
- Create task tracking for current/future development cycles
- Facilitate communication throughout the team regarding milestones, project progression, and risk management
- Support the development team in delivering tasks and milestones on time and with high quality
- Ensure all teams have the appropriate access and tools to complete the project
- Coordinate sales and promotions with Product Management
- Communicate the status of the team's work to stakeholders
- Track and communicate about ongoing issues from other departments that may impact development cycles
- Two-year’s of prior video game production experience
- Strong knowledge of product and project management
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Intermediate Microsoft Office Suite user
- Understanding of external tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects within a fast paced environment
- Excellent critical and analytical skills
- Motivator and team player
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company
- A team of passionate colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Regular company parties and team events
Your contact person for this position is Mara Dinulescu.
Before applying, please note that the company will not be able to arrange a valid work permit for you.