Senior Frontend Developer*
Karlsruhe | full-time | from now We are Gameforge, one of the leading publishers of free-to-play online games based in Karlsruhe, Germany. We develop new games, support our live free-to-play online games, develop our platform, integrate games into that platform and build all supporting systems, including payment and integrated shops. As Frontend Developer you can expect an exciting and varied job in the area of further development of existing website projects as well as the development of new products.
- You implement technically and graphically challenging web projects
- You develop sustainable code in complex frontend projects
- You optimize designs for mobile devices and implement responsive designs
- You collaborate closely with UI/UX Designers and Backend Developers
- You are experienced with JS frameworks such as ReactJS and AngularJS
- You handle CSS pre-processors such as SASS and LESS easily
- You are familiar with frontend systems and infrastructure such as npm, grunt and webpack
- You know how to handle complex tasks without losing your cool
- You look at the bigger picture, questioning existing methods and analysing potential risks
Your Gameforge setting
- An international company awaits you! English is our company language, as employees from over 25 nations are part of our team
- When it comes to food, we’ve got you covered. Free breakfast and a selection of lunches every day. Plus Thursday is cake day (no lie!)
- We support your personal and professional development! Language courses, teambuilding activities, seminars and more
- We put our complete trust in you! Through freedom to choose things like flexible assignment of working hours and personal responsibility for your own work
With more than 20 titles and over 450 million registered players, Gameforge is the leading provider of free-to-play massively multiplayer online games (MMOs) in the western hemisphere. Headquartered in Karlsruhe, Germany, the group offers its online games in more than 75 countries. The portfolio encompasses numerous well-known game industry brands, including prized role-playing games Runes of Magic, AION Free-to-Play and TERA as well as Europe’s most successful MMO, Metin2. The action anime MMORPG SoulWorker adds to the wide-ranging collection, while popular browser-based games such as OGame and Ikariam complete their offering. More information available at http://corporate.gameforge.com/.
*No matter what gender, we’ re on the lookout for people with drive and talent.
+49 721 354 808 244